The Lost The Lost

reminds me of DANGAN RONPA!!!! XD

Lies Lies

Very stupendous for an FMA cover with some original composition thrown in. Could've achieved 5 stars if you had utilized the power of surround sound. Still great overall. Great job. :)

BloodyTearsPianoRemix BloodyTearsPianoRemix

Never thought I'd see the day, that you would make a Castlevania song remix. The song is superb except in the fact that it sounds just like all the other remixes of Bloody Tears; in the style it was executed, not much was added to differentiate it from the others. 3.9 Stars (4 rounded up). Good job overall. : ]

DrMackFoxx responds:

Personally, I much prefer remixes that are more true to the original tune, as opposed to something that tears apart the source track so much that it is almost impossible to hear any of the original song in a supposed remix.

At any rate, good to see you enjoyed this track and thanks for the review.

+Why(Selene pt. 2)- +Why(Selene pt. 2)-

If one were to listen to your music, they too would feel the aria of sorrow the composer has put into this song. "Every man has one and chooses if he should have none"
-Me

ABrighterShadow responds:

That's what I aim for, I'm glad you enjoyed

Big Blue Sky (Over-There) Big Blue Sky (Over-There)

Pokemon much? :)

SegaCD-V2 Main Menu Piano SegaCD-V2 Main Menu Piano

Seems like more of a battle theme than a main menu theme, but I guess that's what made the game more epic. :)
P.S. Can you do a piano version of this? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrmbcS ZdVHc <-remove space :P

DrMackFoxx responds:

Actually, this song is not from a video game, but rather, a hardware add-on for the Sega Genesis called the Sega CD. It was released in Japan in 1991 under the name of the Mega CD and in the USA in 1992. Although this song is from the boot menu of the Model 2 of the USA version of the Sega CD. Glad that you enjoyed this song and thanks a lot for the great review! :)

As for remaking that song you linked to, I don't know if that will be possible. I'll take a closer look and see what I can do.

Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano

Nice, calm, relaxing, yet it still tells you to run like the wind. Nice song overall. Great Job. :D

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Thank you very much for the great review and I'm glad you liked this tune! :)

Stardust Swing Stardust Swing

It's Nostalgic....

Complements this song nicely........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6a6su 4Do9c

-360- Orgasm Drive -360- Orgasm Drive

This Song Is Great!

It's repetitive, nice, and slow.......just the way she likes it. :D

Face The Facade (Instrumental) Face The Facade (Instrumental)

This Sounds Awesome

Sounds like really great boss battle music. Just had to download it.