All 40 art Reviews

Backyard Invitation Backyard Invitation

still the same style ut you could improve a lot . HOw about making another flash game with Linda like the on in the beach? A picture can say so much, but a game makes lasting memories

Monet Monet

Looks like a crossover of a harpy drawn in fairy tale yet somewhat carries a monster musume feel to it. Very nice anyways. Oh rite she reminds me of papi the harpy ^^

Deities and Demi-Sluts Deities and Demi-Sluts

Yes! We need more monster musume in NG! Nice crossover btw ^^

turk128 responds:

I really have to start watching it (have the 1st ep in que for the longest time now).

Comm: Athletic Cat Comm: Athletic Cat

It looks like she's about to fall from improper leg positioning but overall nice style. Is she an OC?

Cat Nap Cat Nap

The curves are killer though one problem I think I see is the her lack of spine length unless she's meant to be short which is ok, her arm disappearing and a lack of neck length. All in all, great job and nice

Kaxlene responds:

she is meant to be short, and the perspective is meant to be lower then chest height

Mayhem 2 Mayhem 2

Ass a quick review I wanted to say that maybe the face angle is off. Maybe but other than that the sunlight is really a nice touch on this art

Commission #3 Kara Commission #3 Kara

Love the eyes, what graphics program did you use to draw them?

CherryLolo responds:

I used paint tool Sai

Poolside Poolside

Great art but a few flaws.
Especially with her left hamstring and waistline. They seem disproportional to the audience's point of view. Besides that some sun glare would be a very nice touch IMO.

Rain Locker bust Rain Locker bust

Nice form overall but her right pupils is a little to high up. Know what im saying my thugnifecent furry?

Warrior of the North Wood Warrior of the North Wood

Excellent pose, 97% proportional the lacking 3% being the head shouldve been placed slightly upwards whilst leaving her hair intact in its original position. The eyes are another subject but...it apperas to have been derived from a certain style yet I cant say which. To finalize, 4.5 stars.