Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

A divine voice only to be complimented by good animating skills. This deserves at least a 3.5.
+1 star for anthro. :3

Prinny 2 FML Prinny 2 FML

If You Though That Was Hard......

Wait until you get to the last boss. I lost almost 1000 lives before defeating "Etna". :\

XxSoapSlingerxX responds:

Oh dear god... Wait you made it that far? Shit.

When Im Excited When Im Excited

Help.........

I can't stop clicking play.

Bad Dream Sundyz Bad Dream Sundyz

I kind of agree with 12 rabbits. It makes the game so unbelievable that it almost ruins it. A good story is the way to go. Take a look at how "crusoe had it easy" on newgrounds. He took the best approach to making his game even when it came to a weird subject like incest. Play the game and you'll see what I mean. Despite my negative comments, I really like the quality and detail you put into your art and programming. It was well executed.

Crusoe Had It Easy (18+) Crusoe Had It Easy (18+)

Adult Game of The Year
Paths were f*ing hard to get especially the true ending (which involves fishing and not the root).
Besides that this game could've had better background music. The writing was sexy though and a solid storyline.
Overall, if it had better background music I would definitely replay this.

marblesyrup responds:

music is overrated.

the patreon-only version has uncompressed stereo sound, though. (available to everyone who pledges $1)

Grape w/ Blueberry Sauce Grape w/ Blueberry Sauce

Great art out of most games like this. by most games I mean like sex games with "sequential events". ;)

The Lost The Lost

reminds me of DANGAN RONPA!!!! XD

Lies Lies

Very stupendous for an FMA cover with some original composition thrown in. Could've achieved 5 stars if you had utilized the power of surround sound. Still great overall. Great job. :)

BloodyTearsPianoRemix BloodyTearsPianoRemix

Never thought I'd see the day, that you would make a Castlevania song remix. The song is superb except in the fact that it sounds just like all the other remixes of Bloody Tears; in the style it was executed, not much was added to differentiate it from the others. 3.9 Stars (4 rounded up). Good job overall. : ]

DrMackFoxx responds:

Personally, I much prefer remixes that are more true to the original tune, as opposed to something that tears apart the source track so much that it is almost impossible to hear any of the original song in a supposed remix.

At any rate, good to see you enjoyed this track and thanks for the review.

Backyard Invitation Backyard Invitation

still the same style ut you could improve a lot . HOw about making another flash game with Linda like the on in the beach? A picture can say so much, but a game makes lasting memories

Monet Monet

Looks like a crossover of a harpy drawn in fairy tale yet somewhat carries a monster musume feel to it. Very nice anyways. Oh rite she reminds me of papi the harpy ^^

Deities and Demi-Sluts Deities and Demi-Sluts

Yes! We need more monster musume in NG! Nice crossover btw ^^

turk128 responds:

I really have to start watching it (have the 1st ep in que for the longest time now).